Dental Medical Air Compressors, Gas Generators, Linear Pumps and Blowers from Absolute Air & Gas Ltd
call now on: 0845 6056660
or email us:firstname.lastname@example.org
Food & Beverage
Food & Beverage
Please use our contact form below.* = Required
Food & Beverage applications requiring Compressed Air and Gas are numerous. Absolute Air & Gas have supplied products, from Soft Drink, Bag in Box, Syrup mixing, driving beer Pumps in Cellars, Gas Mix panels for Beer's, Mixed Gas for Food packaging ensuring a fresh product. Many different applications, all requiring a quality Air or Gas supply.
Beer & Beverage Dispensing - Compressors
We have supplied Oil free air compressors that are 100% duty rated. These units are quiet in operation and supplied with 4 & 25 litre tanks. All are supplied with a 5 year warranty, based on application hours. These compressors supply air for small pubs and restaurants to Stadiums:
- Large Tank Liner - The 1000 litre tanks are filled with beer and the compressor supplies a positive pressure to the liner. The air is oil free & filtered.
- Beer Pumps - The move away from using CO2 to drive beverage pumps, increased the use of small air compressors in cellars. These small units, using a frame mounted compressor & 4 litre tank, supply air to operate the pumps. Saving on the number of CO2 cylinders
- Soft Drink Syrup Mix - Used within the post mix operation for Coke & other carbonated soft drinks made from syrup in most food outlets and pubs.
Gas Dispensing - Compressors & Gas generators
- Use of mixed gases in beer dispensing has led to the installation of mixed gas panels and gas generators in cellars to supply a source of gas. Nitrogen and mixed gases are commonly used. This system usually includes an integral compressor. We have supplied compressors for these applications worldwide. All require a reliable, durable, quiet air compressor.
Food Packaging - Gas generators
- Centralised systems for Nitrogen or Mixed Gas for Food Packaging. Usually these are larger systems with separate air supply for volume production.
- Salad packaging requires a variable gas mix to maximize freshness and shelf life
Ice Cream Machines, Coffee Machines, Vending Machines - Compressors, Linear pumps, vacuum Pumps
- Integral compressors providing either flow, pressure or both.
- Oil free, very quiet in operation, small compact compressor, AC or DC voltage,
- Continuous operation compressors